HID SlimFlex Laundry Tag UHF
Designed for garments, each SlimFlex Laundry tag withstands chemical exposure and high temperature of related washing cycles. This small, exible white strip can be discreetly sewn into the hem of clothing, unnoticeable to users during everyday operations.
With a read range of up to 16.4 ft (5 m), SlimFlex Laundry tags enable automated sorting, inventory and accounting for commercial cleaners.
HID Global® SlimFlexTM RFID tags are among the most advanced general purpose exible tags available. The unique thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) housings – made from the same materials used worldwide to manufacture automobile pipes and hoses – tolerate repeated bending or torsion, while maintaining excellent performance characteristics. The durable housing safeguards embedded electronics, even under harsh conditions.
Anti-collision functionality, fast data-rate communication and password data protection enable precise, reliable reading and updating of each tag’s large user memory. SlimFlex tags are compliant with ISO certified readers and modules. All SlimFlex RFID tags are waterproof and food compatible. They can be used in deep-sea operations, provide high resistance to aggressive liquids and UV rays, and deliver reliable performance and reading stability at high and sub-freezing temperatures.
- Flexibility - bends, sew into hem of garments, or glue
- High durability - resistant to outdoor elements, as well as impact and torsion.
- Can be washed - 248° F (120° C), 100 h; 428° F (220° C) [20 bars, 10 × 10 sec, with thin tissue between iron and tag]
- Waterpress Extraction - 70 bars (isostatic) 5 mins
- Broadband UHF - usable worldwide, including Europe, the United States and Japan
Minimum Order Quantity: 1500 pieces